Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Juggling Life

Its been a full month since I've blogged, and this is largely due to the fact that I'm trying to settle down into school again! This year I'm a graduate student x2....I'm not only finishing my last semester of didactic course work in pharmacy school, but I'm also taking two classes in pursuit of my MBA. Effectively, I'm taking 22 hours of classes this semester! Add on top of that the fact that my class is currently trying to finish up the selection process for our rotations that start this January, and you have yourself one chaotic month.

It hasn't been all work and no play though....I've already made a trip to Knoxville to watch my VOLS play, I've made my last trip to the lake for the year (very sad about that...it rained pretty much all of Labor Day weekend), I've caught up with friends from pharmacy school, and am headed to a Bachelorette Weekend (my 3rd this year....yikes) this weekend.

I've got several recipes and projects I'm hoping to have the chance to try in the next few weeks.....Pinterest could be detrimental to my grades, but its great for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment